I need an experienced programer to create the following script -
A system that scans a list of sites and searches for a certin string that i will be able to determine myself (for example: [url removed, login to view]). The system will devide the list into 2 major lists. 1st list conatins all url's that contain that string and the other list conatins all url's that doesn't conain the string. Other then that, each list will be devided into 12 sections. Those 12 sections will be divided by URL's Page Rank.
Here are the 12 sections for every list - (PR = Page Rank)
1. PR Not Available (Some site don't have PR at all, not even 0)
2. PR 0
3. PR 1
4. PR 2
5. PR 3
6. PR 4
7. PR 5
8. PR 6
9. PR 7
10. PR 8
11. PR 9
12. PR 10
For Example: Our system scand the URL [url removed, login to view]
which is Page Rank 5 for the string google.com. The string was not found by our scanner.
In this case the URL [url removed, login to view] will be placed in "list 2 (URL's that doesn't conatin the string), section 7 (section 7 conatins URL's with PR 5)".
1. The software should have they ability to check 10,000's of URL's at once.
2. Login area to the admin.
3. Simple progress bar.
4. I can change the string in a file, it doesn't need to be in the admin panel.
5. Once the scanning in done i should have the ability to download an excel/txt file
of each of the list with all the sections in it. And also have the ability to just copy and paste it from the admin.
6. The possibility to set Time Out.
7. A file that shows all URL's that did not respond within the timeout we set.
Things that i should know -
What are the server requierments? At the current time i have only shared servers.
Any questions/comments/ideas are welcome.