My project is to launch a website allowing users to group together to make a purchase. The goal is to get a competitive price from sellers who register as members to be able to meet the demands of different groups.
A user (buyer) offers a proposal for purchase. He must gather several people around his claim to have better prices offered by members (sellers). The latter propose a schedule of rates subsidized by the number of members to a group of buyers.
The site resembles that of a freelance:
1. Registration (Member, paid)
2. Description and specification of products offered
3. Proposal scale (rates according to number of buyers: -5% to 10 buyers, 10% to 20%, etc.).
Contact the seller should not be visible, otherwise the buyer may contact outside the website)
1. Registration (Member, Free)
2. Description of purchase
3. Possibility of inviting other members Buyers