* Passion for creating the very best web apps.
* Exceptional software and analytical skills.
* 3+ years of hardcore responsive web application experience, in addition to a solid general software engineering background.
* Experience of working as part of a cross functional Agile delivery team.
* Taking an active role in planning, assisting QA's and business stakeholders with defining and then implementing acceptance criteria.
* Embrace agile software engineering practices: BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, etc.
* To be able to demonstrate an understanding of how web applications work, from the frontend CSS to the backend framework and server-side tools.
* An ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge and best practices around web technologies.
* Design appreciation and experience working with UX/UI designers.
* Having taken substantive websites and web apps from concept through to launch.
* Strong commitment to quality and an obsessive attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills.
* MVP/MVVM Architecture.
* GIT, etc (Source Control).
* Mocha, Jest, etc (Testing).
* Continuous integration tools like CircleCI and Jenkins.
* Code coverage tools, code style, etc.
* React eco-system tools, including: Yarn, ReactRouter, etc.
* Familiar with semi-automated app testing.
* BDD, writing tests.
* Familiar with Unix/Linux command like and AWS services, e.g. EC2, Device farms.
* OTT/Video streaming experience.
* Knowledge CSS3/4 features and selectors.
48 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear friend, We read through the job details extremely carefully. We wish to have a discussion with you. We have some questions for you. Thanks Bluecoded Team