I need a script for administration of email lists and blacklists. The idea is to find matches between the email list content and blacklists and display these on the page in a textbox that is easy to copy+paste. Some blacklists are in a hashed format.
Script must run on a basic php+mysql unix based shared hosting. Script must be secure for data privacy (password protection at minimum).
Admin will upload files via ftp to 2 folders, one for email lists and one for blacklists. The scripts reads files that are in these folders.
- Admin page shows email list file names on the left and blacklist file names on the right.
- Admin can select a list on the left and click a "compare" button
- The script will read the email list and compare it to every blacklist file in the system (there can be many blacklists) and then display in a text box each match it finds.
- One of the blacklists uses hashed format. The script must work with it.
- Must support csv and txt and must be able to find the correct email address field. Csv can be either , or ; separated
- Blacklists may have domains instead of email addresses like @[login to view URL], the script will match every email ending with that domain
User interface does not have to be pretty but must be easy and fast to use. Please ask if you have trouble understanding these requirements.
Example of hashed list, uses SHA256 hashing algorithm:
Example of an email list csv:
example@[login to view URL],dsafsdf,sadfsdaf,,Female,,"aaa",aaa,3,"2017-10-11 14:27:52",,"2017-10-11 14:27:52",,00.4056000,'00.0780000,'-8,'-7,America/Los_Angeles,US,CA,"2017-10-11 14:27:52",00,00,