We are looking for a front-end developer that works fluently in Vue.JS. (If you have Nuxt experience that would be a plus.!) We are NOT looking for someone who will simply take orders of what to build and how, but WE ARE looking for someone who comes up with solutions and can support why their solution is the best fit, before building something a certain way.
You will work with the development team to assist and eventually spearhead our frontend development initiatives for our marketing platform and eventually our e-commerce website. Both applications are headless builds. (Backend is built in Symfony)
Responsibilities and Skills Required.
- Convert PSD when needed to fit our Vue framework.
- Come up with ideas as to when and where to leverage caching
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js (Nuxt for future e-commerce)
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance**
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
-Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development -best practices
Other Technologies in use:
- Rest API