Budget not more then $1000
We need the Clipshare software ([url removed, login to view]) to be integrated to the front page of our website ([url removed, login to view]). We need you to make it so:
1. On the top of the page above news, there should be a "recently viewed" video section. (the same as recently viewed videos section on the clipshare website)
2. "Recently Viewed" section should include 4 thumbnails of videos, the rest should be scrollable just as on the website above.
3. Above the video thumbnails there should be a menu (no buttons, text links only) which includes the same links as there are in the menu of the clipshare website, i.e. Home/Upload/Watch/Channels/Groups/Community/Friends)
4. Below the video thumbnails there should be a link to a form to upload a video.
5. Either above or below the thumbnails there should be search videos menu. (also same as on the website above)
6. Also, below the video thumbnails there should be a "Featured Videos" link, which leads to a page with featured videos, which should look like the featured videos on the clipshare website (below the recently viewed)
7. On the page with featured videos there should be a link to the rest on the videos uploaded, which should lead to the page with these videos, and the videos on that page should look like this - [url removed, login to view];viewtype=
8. The pages that are described in #5, 6, 7 above should have the same navigation and header around the videos as the main page, i.e. [url removed, login to view]
9. The videos that are uploaded are not overly compressed, i.e. high
10. There should be an option for the admin to approve the images before they are uploaded.
P.S. Please take into the consideration, that all the work should be done offline. We will provide you with all the files you need, but you will not get the ftp access to the server.