I'm nearing the end of this project: ([url removed, login to view])
What I need
I need a Content Management System (CMS) for the "programmes" section of this website.
What it needs to do
(1) Have a secure area for my client to log into so they can add new content.
Once logged in:
(2) A drop down list so the client can select which category the content appears in (popular factual, specialist factual, factual entertainment or online)
(2) An upload for video or an image.
(2i) If the user selects image - an image upload appears limiting them to the following dimensions - W: 878px H: 494px
(2ii) If the user selects video, a video upload appears. FLV upload only with the following dimensions - W: 878px H: 474px.
(2ii a) The video upload option also needs to let the user upload a preview image for the player. Same dimensions as the video.
(3) A text field for the title and a text field for description.
(4) An option to delete or change what they have uploaded.
(5) Once the client has uploaded new content, it will need to be added to [url removed, login to view] in the correct category.
The CMS must be integrated with the video player and pages that I have already created. (external/programmes/)
I.e when the client chooses to upload a video to the "popular factual" category, the new content will be added to the front of that page. Each category uses an ajax sliding viewer, so it can be integrated into this.
Special note: Each category uses an ajax page. Each video player which is used must have a unique div ID for it to work.
I have uploaded the files here so you can see how everything is structured: [url removed, login to view]
The site currently doesn't work in IE 6 and above. This is only a CSS bug and will be fixed by me on completion.
I have 2 more BIG projects coming up, so if you do a good job you will receive more work within the next few weeks. Please consider this when bidding.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. Please make sure you have the required skills to complete this job. No time wasters as I am on a tight deadline.
(5) Each programme in "programme_index.php" must link to the sliding content.