0) when renewing domains offer domain lock and privacy also
1) [url removed, login to view] -> change that if logged in already it automaticly says your details instead of the already member?
2) [url removed, login to view] -> checking by IP/Name/Email etc. if there is already an account for the same user and if yes, propose to login to this account and reminding that only 1 account per user is allowed.
3) Limit 5 FREE domains per account. If donated, possible to have 15 more free domains. (premium domains can be unlimited per account)
4) under [url removed, login to view] -> make it possible to have besides the current details (Registrant) also, technical and billing details
5) buy only privacy or lock per domain (-> maybe I will do this today myself)
6) Change language (EN/CZ/DE etc)
7) Finish the [url removed, login to view] Add-to cart and sorting by name, price or id
*) Domains which are expired get7 days after they expired again available for registration (deleted from the DB mydomain and also from the DB domains and records)
9)DOMAIN LOCK activation: I built in that you can buy domain lock and it is market in [url removed, login to view] and the DB that its bought. Now what you have to do is that if
10)domainlock is on, the domain does NOT get deleted after 7 days, it stays in the account for 365 days more as EXP(ired). All functions are inactive and only the
11)re-newal of the domain will re-activate the domain again
12)Password reminder and recovery for [url removed, login to view] (when login into the acconunt)
13)Account Settings under My Account. Make a page where the user can eg. de/activate newsletters etc. (more functions I will send laters - but I think it will not be too many functions (eg. delete account)