Our suppliers have a web API that provides functionality to programmatically communicate with their system to download a CSV file.
1. Use this API to download a CSV file of products.
1A) Making Requests
● All requests must be submitted as HTTP POST
● All requests must be submitted with an API key.
● All requests must be submitted with a request name.
1B) Receiving Responses
● All responses are returned as a JSON encoded string.
● All responses will contain a statuskey. It will always be true or false.
2. Setup WP-ALL-Imports to import the CSV file into woo-commerce
3. Create a cron job or similar. ( On Plesk ) to automatically run the import once a day.
WP-All-Import needs two cron jobs per import, a Trigger Script and Execution Script.
I will provide the PHP, client library to make the requests as well as the API Key.
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi there. I have read your requirements and its clear to me. I am ready to start now. Please provide me api key and documentation. I will develop it for you. looking forward to your response. thank you
Hi, As a senior web developer, I am very confident in converting CSV to json. If you hire me, I will finish your project with high quality. Please contact me and let's start our business. Best regards.
Hi I know how to consume any API with PHP and save anything in this case a file. I know Json format as well. Contact me over chat if you are interested. Regards
Thanks for your job posting. As a woo commerce expert, I have built and customized Woo commerce website and have rich experience. So I am very interested in your job post and hope to work with you. Best regards.