I recently moved a Drupal 6 site to a new server ([login to view URL] / Aegir ).
The original site had two databases - one for Drupal and one for the module CiviCRM. We combined the two databases into one.
The site includes a custom module that connected to both databases.
I commented out the lines in the module that switched between the two databases, and most of the module is now working.
However a function in the module to upload files is not working correctly and returns a Page not Found error.
The site previously ran on an old version of php and now runs on 5.6.33.
What the module is supposed to do:
1) create a new node with an attached uploaded file
2) populate custom fields in the new node
3) return user to a destination page
What is happening:
1) The module correctly creates a new node with the file attached
2) The module fails to populate two of the custom fields
3) The module fails to create the correct destination URL and returns a Page not found error
I have attached the original module file that was working prior to moving the site to the new server, as well as the current module file in which I commented out the code that switches between
I need this project done urgently.
Please delete previous files and use the new ones attached