In attempting to add SEO friendliness to the website a few bugs have come up on our site.
A main one I have found is the shopping cart doesn't go through to complete purchase process and "Billing Address" part of form is left blank making it impossible to buy anything.
Second issue I found is neither the customer nor I get notifications when a offer is made on something through email.
Both issues were working before the SEO optimization was put in place.
What I need done:
Fix these two issues AND discover any other bugs with the website so it will run smoothly and without any further issues.
This is an urgent project and needs to be done hopefully within 24 hours of starting the project.
PM me for website information.