Before you bid, make sure you read the actual requirements. Your templated bids will be ignored. The project budget is 40CAD$.
So I have a website where I have UPS Shipping API integrated. When a client fills out a form on a website, a shipping label used to generate so the client could send his merchandise to my store.
The UPS has done some updates on their end and the UPS API integration is no longer working - shipping labels are not getting generated.
I have contacted UPS Developers support and they are requesting a few things: Here is their response to my email:
I understand your concerns in regards to not being able to generate labels through the API. To further assist you, please reply to this email with the following information:
1. Your complete XML request and response files associated with the error. If you are using Web Services, be sure to include the SOAP envelope and the SOAP security header.
You will need to debug your application to obtain the XML/Soap Envelope request and response files. Regrettably, due to the many possible programming languages and environments, we do not support client code directly and are unable to provide you with instructions on how to complete this process for your programming environment. You may want to consult the internet community on how to capture these files from within your programming environment.
Note: Please place the request and reply into a single ZIP file and add this ZIP file as an attachment to your reply. Simply copying the code into an email makes it unusable for troubleshooting.
2. URL address you are posting the request file to:
Once we receive this information, we will be able to address your issue in the most efficient manner.
So I will need you:
1. Create that XML request and response file.
2. Wait for the UPS developers to get back to me with their recommendations on what needs to be tweaked in PHP.
3. Integrate the recommendations, test that the shipping labels are getting generated.
NOTE: Important. I will not be providing you with FTP access, due to security reasons and many instances of freelancers breaking my site.
I will be setting up Team Viewer for you to do the work over PHPED Environment, [login to view URL] that you will have to look at, and then create the XML Request and Response file.