We are looking for a UX/UI designer to create a fantastic looking, and best practise e-commerce site. The design will be implemented into our existing site [login to view URL]
You will need to design graphics and text that moves the customer through the 10 stages of e-commerce purchasing (see attached). You will have a deep understanding of why & what stops customers from purchasing and be able to create designs that overcome those barriers & obstacles.
We will use our existing branding. However, we want you to add some excellent marketing material with a modern interactive design. Please read all the attached files to understand our requirements thoroughly.
In your proposal, please indicate the years worked in UX/UI & graphic design.
1. Detailed Product Summary
2. Clear, user-friendly colour code
3. Exact and bright thumbnail images
4. Smart information hierarchy & non-competing CTAs
5. Payment options that your users love
6. Trust seals and reassuring elements
7. Phone, chat or email assistance
8. Continue Shopping Option
9. Explicit and detailed information about shipping and returns
10. Complementary products