You worked on a project for us late last year that dynamically loaded a HTML animated wheel using PHP. The project works fine as a stand alone project, but we cannot to get it to work within our project. Basically we've built an online learning course and some of the pages within the course will contain the animated wheel. When we navigate to the animated wheel it does not work as it should. We've made a few changes to get it working but still it doesn't work the way you had it working.
The project we have built uses Code Igniter and uses an MVC framework. I was hoping you could update your project files to work with our project. If you are happy to do so I'll post a working version of our course framework that includes a version of your code. I'd also like you to make a few additional changes as well as making it work properly. These items are as follows:
Update for spinning wheel
1. Make it so that it works within our framework. We will provide our framework along with our changes to your original to show the issues we are having.
2. Please default slice_title_font_family to be Bitter
3. slice_tooltip please default this to inherit. It should inherit the slice_title name
4. slice_title_color should default to white
5. Allow us to add the 'default' colors for the wheel slices in a css file. Obviously these can still be changed in the database.
6. Make it work in all modern browsers
If you could get back to me with a fixed price quote I'd be more than happy to get started on the project asap.