I'm a current admin for a SuiteCRM installation, and I manage customizations for our CRM. I am lacking a fundamental understanding of how to do simple development customizations for our website and further do not understand how to debug those customizations. I want to do this because our company currently outsources development with unsatisfying and often broken results.
I would ask that you provide about 4-5 hours of tutorials via TeamViewer (Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin)
I am not a computer scientist, but as a former statistician who programmed Stata and R, I do have general understanding of programming. However, I'll still have to learn some fundamentals:
1) The optimal IDE for SuiteCRM customization
2) Git and GitHub (I don't know anything about this or how to use this)
3) The fundamentals of a SuiteCRM Installation (ie, what's the meaning of the important folders in the FTP)
4) Making developments, debugging, and loading back to the website instance
6) Customizations along the lines of IF Variable X == Something, Variable Y is Required.
7) An optimal practice for testing the results