We are Local Look Tours => tour guides from Spain.
We recently decided to launch [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] (both made by us with saas solutions).
We need our basic website to be completely refreshed ([login to view URL]).
The website should should be in 3 languages (ES, EN, FR), and 100% editable from backend.
Main features of the website:
- Scroll down home page
- Display ads in front pages
- 3 Carrousels of products from the main domain and 2 subdomains (video and advisor)
- Booking calendar for tours (mentioning number of adults, children, babies)
- Backend allowing us variants edition: price, descriptions, dates, maximum capacity, public, etc
- 2 types of events: at a fixed date, price and time (payment on the go) + with variable date, price and time (payment when price and dates is confirmed by us)
- FOMO information on product pages
- Payment of a percentage in advance to be fixed by admin in backend
- Blog section
- Confirmation emails must be sent in the right language.
- Each product must have specific information loaded by the admin, that will be shown in the email confirmation
- Possibility for the admin to add, edit, remove product and product sections very easily without coding.
- All email information must be linked to our mailchimp account
- Google ratings carrousel
- Access for professionals. Includes an affiliate program. It is important that admin can load links for the affiliates to use (not all links for all affiliates. Some links lead to our subdomains). Affiliates must have the possibility to download a printable document (roughly 10cm x 15cm) with some standard information and their QR code in order to display the document in their facilities. Commissions have to be editable by the admin. Affiliates must have access to their information and should know every month the amount of the invoice they have to send us. Payments must be automatic and sent only when admin confirms validity of the received invoice.
Please find enclosed the structure of the front end and the information that we would like in backend.