We need an automated solution to our hourly times and time card posting.
Our current process:
• Each worker fills out daily diary of hours worked on job(s) with brief description of work carried out.
• We then post these individual daily times to a weekly timesheet for each month. We can provide copy of this spreadsheet. Rows have the dates, columns have the job names. Brief descriptions are added as “comments”, but this tends to make things messy.
• The weekly totals for each job are then posted to a handwritten Job Card.
What we would like.
• Each worker fills out daily diary of hours worked on job(s) with brief description of work carried out, as we do now.
• We then post these individual daily times to a weekly timesheet for each month, as we do now, but with some sort of (editable?) comment box for the brief description that will post to the Job Card rather than clutter up the time sheet.
• When we post these individual daily times and comments to a weekly timesheet, we would like the totals to be posted to the Job cards automatically.
Things that are a must for us:
• We would like this to be a "stand-alone"
• We want an input system similar to what we have (basic layout)
• We don't want this to be an online program but the trickiest part of this is we want the software to be 'stand-alone' so that we can put on any computer AND saves the data (which the program updates and reads when opened) onto dropbox. We have several computers linked to our Dropbox file sharing (so we can access the files from many locations). We want to be able to input times from any of our linked computers and update as necessary.
Please find attached a photo of our current spreadsheet.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 142 $ tähän työhön
Hey, feeling interest to go with the project after checking your requirements. My speciality: I STRICTLY BITE IF AND ONLY IF I CAN CHEW. Let's discuss more when u knock.i am ready to start your project.