I have a ThingsBoard and PostgreSQL are installed in AWS EC3 sever. Ready and programmed. I am looking for someone to do the following on it:
1. Add few columns to one of the database tables.
2. Generate random number in the backend and add it to these columns. The random number is updated for every 24 hours.
3. Modify the GUI that are connected to the above table in step(1). I need to add a location address directly from the google map. May be we need to add more than location address.
4. I have a Mobile App ready, I need the platform API to accept the connection request and inquiries from my mobile App.
5. Add send button to send the generated random numbers to IoT devices.