1. Redesign an existing 30-page "brochure" style website with no e-commerce, presently HTML built using PHP. Overall look and feel to be modern, classy elegant, easy to use, without looking cheesy, flashy or too common. We do not want a cookie cutter template type design. We are pretty happy with our existing style, logo, and colors, though it just needs to operate and feel more like a modern website. Site should be optimized for fast performance while maintaining good quality images/graphics. All code should be fully commented, modular and extensible.
There are multiple existing web form pages though all have relatively the same content which are handled by only a few different backend webform processing PHP scripts. The new site must be compatible with our existing PHP backend webform processing scripts which we want to keep. There is also a newsletter subscription submission webform.
One existing web page which directed users to another website will be removed and replaced by another existing page. New text to be provided by us for the home page.
2. The new site should be based on the latest standards for PHP, HTML 5 and CSS 3 to be developed on your system, using relative file path structure, then sent to us via a zip tar file which we will upload and install. Must be compatible with the web hosting available on a [url removed, login to view] shared server using BSD Unix.
3. New site must be mobile responsive, compatible with all types of devices, all major operating systems including MacOS, iPhone, Linux, Android, Fire, and Windows (as far back as XP), on other modern browsers which have >5% market-share.
4) Site includes four thumbnail image gallery pages with click to enlarge versions and slideshow option with smoothly fading/dissolving images with no black/white in between; must be swipe-able on mobile. We will supply new images. The galleries should be easily update-able with additional images.
If you have fully read this description, please include the phrase "Shea7x your bid was read completely" at the top of your proposal.
5) Must be compatible with Google analytics and be SEO friendly
6) On-page web form validity checking for legitimate formatted email address and phone numbers, as well as checking that all required fields are completed.
7) Webform pages: We want to passively block spammers who almost always submit webform spam that almost always includes a web address. So when a user attempts to submit a web address, the page should highlight the detected web address within that field and ask the user to remove it. Also, the web form should include an IP time-limit check to prevent web-form spamming.
No CAPTCHA though. Passive spam prevention only. Any other passive spam prevention ideas are welcomed.
8) New site to including a sequence of up to 8 images in the header of the website, slowly dissolving to the next image every 6 seconds. No black or white should appear during the dissolves.
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, As discussed earlier I am ready to work on this project using mentioned technologies. I will provide you 100% solution on this project. Let me know so we can discuss and finalize project. Thanks, Harshal