Our company is actually using an accounting software, called Manager, which can be freely downloaded from [url removed, login to view], written in Mono. We are actually using the server edition.
Via http://127.0.0.1:8080/API one can access to the API with a map of all the businesses (1 level), active tables (2 level), lines (3 level), fields (level 4). Every level is populated only with the active business/tables/fields (Manager hides the inactive ones). There is no other way to access to the internal database.
I need a dynamic script in PHP that starting from the API populates a MySQL database:
1) query the API in order to get dynamically all the business and create/update the table structure in MySQL;
2) query the API in order to get dynamically the table structure and create/update the table structure in MySQL;
3) query the API to get dynamically all the data of each line and create/update the data in MySQL;
4) the sync will be one way from JSON to MySQL: every eventual changes in MySQL will be discarded in the next synchronization;
5) i need a separate ".php" file that should include all the parameters to connect to Manager (url, ID, Password etc) and to MySQL (url, DB, ID, Password) so that can easily changed;
6) the code should be well commented in order to be upgradable in the future.
The developer should create a local installation of Manager Server edition and of the LAMP/WAMP server since we cannot give access to our working server.
Here are some help references:
1) the ".exe" server service can be easily disassembled with [url removed, login to view] Just open [url removed, login to view] with this software and you can navigate in the whole code
2) you can download a Northwind sample business for Manager from [url removed, login to view]
3) there is a PHP basic API that can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
4) there is a Pyton basic API that can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
5) there is an help forum for Manager under [url removed, login to view]