I have an application that will be available to different customers through containers.
The objectives are:
- Setting up environment
- Setting up Kubernetes
- Define 6 initial applications (pods)
- Create an application container for each pod
- Point BDs of each container for Cloud SQL
- Configuration of subdomains and notes for each pod / container (eg [url removed, login to view] -> Client 1)
- Configure Backups
- Configure auto-scaling of all 'server'
- Configure self-healing of each pod / container
- Configure self-healing of the entire instance (if the 'server' all fall, recovery in another environment with all pods and containers)
- Definition of security and access policy (firewall)
- Implementation of monitoring mechanisms and alerts