have a little project (good chance for beginners) to get a good rating quickly!
My website is under [login to view URL]
1. On Homepage I installed an Masonry Imagegallery (extension), but texts are not ready for translate in other store views (extension works only global, not for store views). I managed to do it for the title (category_title) so that I could solve this with inline translation. But for the description text category and the image texts this solution (<? php echo $this->__ ($value[' category_title']);? > instead of <? php $value[' category_title'];? >) unfortunately does'nt works. Your task is to make it ready for translation in other store views (via Inline translation OR via store view for extension).
See [login to view URL]!
2. After some design changings I discovered, that in catalog view (see [login to view URL]) the sequence works not properly. After three properties follows an empty space, so next property slips to the next line. Please ensure a clean order without empty spaces (see also [login to view URL])!
3. Also in catalog view should be a 'from' (you can see 'ab' actually) before price quote. Actually it is not set properly (not always on the same height). Besides that I need a space between currency symbol and quotation (see also [login to view URL])
Fix both tasks in theme 'blank' and 'blank2'!
4. This task concerns property view (e.g.
[login to view URL])
In the Booking box number of guests is by default the maximum. Please set to '2' by default (see [login to view URL]) !
5. If you put in arrival date and departure date and you press the book it button, nothing happens. Button should forward to Onestepcheckout. It originally worked, but some kind of customization turned off this feature. Please repair the redirection to Onestepcheckout (see also [login to view URL])!
For tasks 1, 4 and 5 the changes must be made in' stylish' theme!
Please contact me only if you feel ready to fix it. I only accept specific requests about the tasks, no general discussion. So be prepared for the contact!
Thank you and best regards,