Facing the following issue on wordpress/woocommerce website on Chrome (version75) for Android, replicate as follows:
1. Go to [login to view URL]
2. Select apple iphone 5s
3. Select the .Iphone 5s Mobile Phone Cover (1st Cover)
4. Once the page loads completely, click on "Add Text" and add any text on the canvas.
5. Once the text is added on the canvas, try dragging it by touch and you won't be able to do it. Similarly, other range sliders to change the text size etc also do not work by touch-drag.
This is the issue being faced on Android with Chrome v75 only.
6. Now, close the tab and open the product link directly - [login to view URL]
On opening the link directly, the above issue doesn't arise. So the issue is coming only when you visit the product page using the patch shared above (apple > iphone 5s > select cover). If you open the cover directly via link, the issue won't be there. You would need to test the issue on a device with android version 9 and chrome version 75 (latest version) installed.