I am interested in having a web app created that is similar to "Post Planner" and "Beatrix App." Here is a Youtube video that provides an overview for Post Planner [url removed, login to view] Please watch it so you know what I am looking for Beatrix App is free to sign up and test yourself.
These web apps are used to curate content for social media.
They integrate with channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and pull in a list of the most popular content that is shared and liked. RSS feeds are also pulled in to allow users to find news stories and other content from websites and blogs. They also allow you to search through all of this content using keywords and hashtags to find items that are related to your niche and repost onto your own accounts.
Social media posts are scheduled for a specific date and time in the future.
I'm looking for a person who can create a web app with similar functionality.
I would like it to have these capabilities:
- Functions as a web app and on mobile devices
- Connect to and post on the behalf of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profiles and pages
- Pull in a list of popular posts based on likes, comments, shares and retweets on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and news articles from RSS feeds.
- Allow users to repost the content on their own Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Allow users to search and filter all pulled in results using keywords and hashtags in order to find targeted content
- Allow users to edit the text that is pulled from the curated content so they can make it original or add their own hashtags or URLs to it
- Allow users to post the image only from curated content and strip it of any text that was initially added into the post
- Allow users create folders or lists that include multiple keywords or hashtags so they can easily find this type of content again without having to search for it. (Look at Post Planner for how this works)
- Allow user to choose which social media accounts each reposted content will get published to. For example, one reposted content may go to Facebook only. Another repost may go to Facebook and Twitter. (This is similar to how Hootsuite operates.)
Post Planner also has a function that auto schedules and posts content based off of a daily timing schedule. Every reposted item you choose goes into a queue and gets posted on a certain schedule throughout the day. Therefore, you don't have to manually choose a date or time for each reposted content. You can if you'd like, but it is not necessary. I'd like to know if this function costs more to implement or if it is easy to do.
Additionally, during this first phase of the project I'd like to just set up my own personal social media accounts to work with it. Later, I would like to allow other people to log in and set up their own accounts after they pay a subscription fee. Please let me know what that process would require and how this project should be built to add in this functionality.