Thank you for reading this post.
I am looking to have a PHP/Mysql front end webpage that will generate users in the Ozeki SMS Gateway ([url removed, login to view]) software. I am currently looking at the first phase:
1. Create a MySql DB on a remote server with automatic backup to a local server.
2. Create a script that will interact with Ozeki's AutoReply DB ([url removed, login to view]).
3. Create a PHP site, that will be user restricted that will populate the db with messages and create an interface for reporting of responses in the autoreply DB.
3A. The interface should allow an online application to generate the script for the Ozeki call to run the DB.
Here's the way I see it:
1. The DB should be able to be set up by the admin to create autoresponses.
2. The admin should be able to pull simple reports including: the number of respondants per KEYWORD and within time periods. The time periods should have a simple selection (day range, today, this week, the month, this year, etc.)
There will be more - but this is a start. You can download a free version of Ozeki to look at this. I would like to be able to have a solution where my clients can create criteria without actually access Ozeki directly - thereby creating a branded opportunity.
You can also take a look at www.trumpia.com as a base for some of the ways that i would like my customers to be able to interact with the Ozeki SMS gateway. Look at how you can manage lists and messages - this would be useful.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 621 $ tähän työhön
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.