We are running an arcade website which uses slightly modified AvArcade script. We need someone to redesign a single page (game page) of the website. The work does not require any graphic design or coding from scratch but implementing 4 new jquery-ajax features which are already purchased and inlcuded in the project file.
Please see the supportive images in the attached project file. Webiste address, other required files for the new features will be provided only to the winning bid
since they are licensed to us.
The work involved the following,
1. Social Share Floating SideBar: The bar should be floating. The script can be found in the project folder (Image 1.)
2. ZoomIn, ZoomOut, FullScreen Buttons (Image 1.)These buttons resize the game content (swf only - some of the games are not flash ones but .dcr, unity or iframe codes
which cannot be resized). The full screen button makes the swf content to full screen and the same button should exit the full screen as well.
3. Add to favourites button. It works for all visitors without registration (cookie, session etc.)(Image 1.)
4. ThumbsUp ThumbsDown - The script is included in the project folder.(Image 1.)
The script uses a mysql database and has its own admin panel. In the end, the database query and the files must be provided.
5. Newest games bar. It,s located below the game area. It shows the last 9 games by looking the game id (ID).(Image 1.)
6. All the game data and other field are going to be organised in responsive jquery tabs as shown in the image. The script can be found in the project folder /tabs/ . The tabs
and the contents should be responsive (the script allows to do it). The style is scheme-red.(Image 1.)
6a. Game info tab: The tab shows the basic game information which explained in the (image 6a)
6b. The Game video Tab: The tab shows an embedded Youtube video. The video url is stored "youtube" field in the _games table. The video should be also responsive (image 6.b)
6c. Comment system: Current AvArcade comment system is going to be substituted with a new script which is available in the project folder (/comment/). The script uses a mysql database and has its own admin panel. In the end, the database query and the files, login credentials must be provided (image 6.c)
6d. FaceBook Comments Tab: The AvArcade system already has it. It needs to be moved in this tab (image 6.d)
6e. Similar Games Tab: It shows similar games (not a complex one! can look at game titles. "name") with the current one. Should be organised in 2 rows and 4 columns.
The thumbs could be 172x165px including their names and the box around (image 6.e)
6f. Rcently Played Games: (Cookie, session based)
7. The 728x90 ad is located under the newest game bar.
- The required files of the website will be provided to the winning bid.
- All new features (except zoom-bar) are already purchased and included in the project folder.
- Delivery package will be containing all required sql queries, files and login credentials
- The payment will be made once the project is completed.
- The site doesn't use avarcade user registration system. - All new features also should be available for all website visitors (no asking registration, login etc.).
The size of any page elements can be slightly changed if it's required.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We are recommended Freelancer by freelancer.com on basis of our feedback history and [login to view URL] once read our [login to view URL] are really interested to work on this project :) Thanks Regards DreamSolutions
Hi! I sincerely read your requirements and I am ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements. I can assure you that I will provide you high level of satisfaction and support to gain your confidence.
Sir/Madam, HI. How are you? I am interested in this job.I hope you take my offer in consideration and can guarantee you quality work. Thank in advance.