I am after a simple plugin to populate a Gravity Form with random data. Here is a plugin which might be a good starting point - [login to view URL]
- New button "populate with test data" on form page in Backend.
- When clicked, a modal will pop-up titled "How many entries?" (and OK/Cancel).
- The plugin will then populate that many new entries, randomly for all fields.
- All code to be in 1 new plugin.
- Plugin must work with any form.
- Only field types: (radio, textbox, drop-down, email, name) are needed.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I can do it Its easy for me But i need more detailed explanation of your project I undertood about forms but i have question my price is $1222 usd for 7 days