My Client requires a shopping cart for his local sticker store with the following: (the layout is similar to [url removed, login to view] ) Using Wordpress and utilizing all the generic functions such as SEO, antispam etc
[url removed, login to view] with 2FA email verification (enter details now/later)
[url removed, login to view] 1200-1900 items to list (directly from Database) images included. They are to be thumbnails ONLY about a quarter of the size of normal thumbnails so it can fit on the main page. (a search function for the database is also required to make the search faster for the user) Description is one word (from database)
[url removed, login to view] item must have a main category for users to create a sub category &/or post/comment (similar to twitter)
[url removed, login to view] sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin + a few more)
[url removed, login to view] people/stickers, mark favorites (people and stickers (option to have data hidden from backend) Repost/retweet their post, comment on post, (posts cannot be edited just deleted (post count, thumbsUP/DOWN/Neutral count, daily login usage data for back end) Notifications page for users (like twitter) to see their likes comments etc Report function also needs to be there.
6. Paypal/credit card payment also another payment method (we will explain later)
-6a. Payment is made to purchase a coupon from the site, then coupons are used to make sticker purchases( Eg Client spends $20 and receives $20 worth of coupon)
-6c. When client does a purchase he has option to increase his price from standard price using a slider with text box to edit the $dollar figure. (eg if sticker was 5c and client wanted to pay 7c to get the print run earlier than other customers)
7. Thumbs up, thumbs down, neutral (similar to Youtube)
8. DM (direct message function (create room- multiple users can chat)
9. Raffle draw (clients choose set number of stickers (eg- 5-10) if their sticker is chosen in TOP 5-10 sellers they receive a free sticker.(simple lotto style game) This is to promote interaction (game can be set to daily hourly weekly etc (play weekly/monthly options available)-
10. Top 10/20 sold stickers are displayed dynamically (showing a bar graph ) as to which one is selling the most. (Backend- this needs to have filter functions to show/hide certain data or present it in a different format. Timer function to reveal at set time/date)
11. Some currency calculators are required (EURO, Dollar, Sterling etc) approx 8-10 currencies (so customer knows the exact price they are paying in the moment of the transaction.
12. Referral section, linking all referrals and payments commissions the referral link must NOT look like a referral link (ie www.stickershop.com/refID=232312) it should look like [url removed, login to view]
-12a the referral purpose is to interact with commentary and others to discuss the stickers so when they share there post/purchase they can be entered into a pool of commissions. Also to see who brought in who to the site and created revenue for the sticker store ( the revenue will be pooled and shared with other active affiliates including the direct affiliate) They will be rewarded in store coupons.
13. A free credit generator is required so my client can reward his users. (10 free credits via a link) This should also interact with referral links so my client can send emails to his users to spread the unique promotion. ( a few math calculations are required here)
14. The website 'mainly' is to appear as a 1 page site with HERO section and the stickers in shopping cart (some PDF download buttons)
15. Users who post can add video, audio, links, emojis, gifs
16. HTML, CSS 100% compliant, mobile friendly, top 6 browser compatible
Only active and experienced Freelancers need apply.