I have a vps webserver with Plesk configuration panel, that recovered from a backup after suddenly not working properly anymore. But with putting the backup back it's still not 100% functioning right. Some small things need to be fixed.
1. Normal ssh not working (emergency one available)
2. Mailserver not working and all the webmail. domains not working
3. Plesk update (add remove packages) not working gives a timeout
4. Ftp users not working anymore, but can't find the ftp user function in Plesk anymore
5. [login to view URL] gives a hello world message instead of the website
6. [login to view URL] gives an error (magento) instead of the website
7. Just check plesk if it's functioning properly
8. Emails that were send before arrived in the spam/unwanted folder
Hope someone can help me out with this right now :) Required skills: Plesk panel, php, linux, debian, vps
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have worked as server admin for big names like [login to view URL] and servercentre.net. Over 8yrs of working with cpanel, directadmin and plesk servers. Can fix these issues for you right now. Let me know.
Hello Bidding once again on your proposal. Just tell me did you took the backup of root folder or whole OS ? I am not sure that you understand this, But this is not that of a simple task. but as you wish.
I'm working in hosting company as Linux administrator more 10 years, therefore I can help you with your task. I can do it now. I good know Plesk! Waiting for your answer.