Our company, Zabai Ltd, provides high-quality education for people in developing countries. The education will be provided through video lessons and e-learning courses. Our primary target group for the education is young people between ages 15 and 20. In an initial phase, we are focusing vocational training in Myanmar.
We have decided go for a Moodle LMS-solution. Most of the e-learning content will we developed using Articulate 360 and packed as SCORM courses.
In an initial phase, we would like to have a pretty standard Moodle implementation ready to use as soon as possible. We are not familiar with moodle from before but, we have spent some time looking at this demo site: [url removed, login to view], and we think that is a good starting point. The smartphone will be the default platform for the student. All of our students are new to e-learning, so the APP user interface should easy and intuitive with as few clicks as possible to start the SCORM package.
We are now asking for the following.
Setting up a standard Moodle platform with the following features:
- Skinned in accordance with our brand (see attached files).
- Complete Graphical design. A professional look and feel are important.
- Skinned App with Logo etc. for the Smartphone App.
- Student interface in Myanmar (and English) language.
- True SaaS Cloud based-platform.
- Facebook log-in.
For Hosting Service we are looking for:
- Guaranteed 99 % uptime
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unique URL
- Flexible on users and storage
- A robust hosting environment with backup routines, upgrades etc.
- Routines for migrating to another partner
- 24/7 support.
Phase II (not part of this RFQ) will include:
- E-commerce module
- Tailored reporting and analytics
- Advanced and flexible organizational structure.
We are looking for a serious partner with excellent references.
If there is something else you think we should have thought of, please let us.