We are moving our server. The running include:
- apache2 with MySQL and PHP extensions
- postfix + addons (spamassassin, clamav etc.)
- Ruby On Rails
A few more minor apps.
There are a few virtual domains running on it via apache and on postfix/mail.
The migration is from debian 7 to debian 9.
What I will need you to do is to:
- create a suitable environment to host all the existing users, mailboxes and virtual domains,
- configure both the servers and the users spaces in the most secure way so that every user can only access his sandbox home from the webserver
- install (free) SSL certificates for each web domain and configure them to work properly with redirect from http to https
- migrate one by one: email, web apps (roundcube, phpmyadmin, redmine etc.) and virtual domains with each user
It's not a rush job and it's not a huge job, but it takes a bit of time. You can spread it across the next 10 days.
IMPORTANT: YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO ISSUE AN INVOICE WITH YOUR OWN COMPANY - THE INVOICE FROM FREELANCER OR FROM PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For this job the offer must be within 200$. If you are good and you perform smoothly this task you will be hired again.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that X11 shall be running on the machine with any software for graphic remote handling. At the moment we have VNC, but any other similar will do the job.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 125 $ tähän työhön
Expert in server management 24/7/365 available ,ticket , chat etc. Cloud Infrastructure Management Services Expert in Migration services Aws Services Expert