We are seeking a software development team who is capable of building a full-blown VPN (Virtual Private Network) hosting platform. We would prefer to work with a firm that has had similar experience in the past with this type of work.
Strong experience with VPN networks, IP networking, and WHMCS will be required for this project.
The VPN app will have the following requirements, please ensure you are familiar and comfortable with the below - and then we can talk about our requirements in greater detail:
- Our “host” servers will be running CentOS. There should be an auto-install Script for us to add new servers to our VPN network
- Admin Dashboard for us to add additional servers by location, and IPs. Also, it should have the ability for us to remove servers or IPs.
- Limit each user to 5 devices simultaneously, with ability for user and admin to view current simultaneous connections
- There should be smart balancing implemented within the system based on location - for example, if we have 50 servers in Los Angeles, and there are 100 customers looking to connect to Los Angeles right now, it should split the load evenly between the servers instead of throwing it all on one server.
Ability for us to provide a “free tier” VPN with limited bandwidth available (for example, let's say 1GB per month). The paid plans will have unlimited bandwidth.
- Admin Dashboard must have the ability for us to segregate “premium IPs” i.e. IPs that work with exclusive websites, only specific customers will have access to “premium IPs” based on their plan.
- Admin Dashboard must have by VPN host server bandwidth usage tracking/utilization
- Support for Multiple Locations, and ability for the VPN app to determine the best (lowest latency) server for the user to connect to, based on the end user location
- We will be using WHMCS to bill and manage our customers. There must be a WHMCS Module Integration (to create, suspend, terminate, upgrade/change package)
- Must Support Multiple Protocols - OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/IPsec/SSTP
- Must Support TCP and UDP
- DNS leak protection
- Support Multiple Ciphers
- VPN App (for end users/customers to use) must support Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android
- VPN app must have the ability for user to be able to select to rotate user agent and change timezone if desired
- Design must be 100% unique/custom to us only.
41 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello Sir/Madam, I have 6 years of experience in WHMCS development and VPN site development, let me know if you want to use my services. Regards, Mahander
Hi. We can build VPN. Please contact me.................................................................................................................