I am putting on the market a new Product that can be considered as a revolutionary system of savings of Commissions accessible to all pockets. The ''Product'' is referred to as the ‘’The Commission Savings System based on member affiliation according to Network marketing model’’, in acronym SECB10. We think to fight against unemployment, poverty, facilitate the schooling of Children and Youth, and make health care accessible to all in Africa.
The SECB10 is a System that works on the model of Network Marketing or Relational Marketing using Digital Technology for Communication, Information, Membership, and Payment of Commissions.
How it works ?
To illustrate how the SECB10 works, we give you an example below :
1. A new Member called A1 joins the SECB10 System by saving $10. Then, he must also bring 10 other people who will each pay $10. In doing so, he has just created a Network of first Downline of 10 Members that we call F1-A1.
2. Each F1-A1 member will bring in their turn 10 other members who will also pay $10 each. The second generation of the Downline F2-A1 is thus created.
3. F2-A1, in turn will bring back 10 people who will also pay $10. F3-A1 is created.
4. F3-A1, in turn will bring back 10 people who will also pay $10. F4-A1 is created.
So this is the end of the generation of A1.
Because of his work done initially, A1 will earn commissions 4 times for each generation of the godsons under him : . F1-A1, F2-A1, F3-A1 and F4-A1.
The commissions paid to A1 are distributed as follows:
1. For creating F1-A1, A1 wins $40 ($4 per 10 members) - 1st Cycle Payment
2. For creating F2-A1, A1 wins $300 ($3 per each 100 members) - 2nd Cycle Payment
3. For creating F3-A1, A1 wins $2000 ($2 per each 1000 members) - 3d Cycle Payment
4. For creating F4-A1, A1 wins $10000 ($1 per each 10000 members) - 4th Cycle Payment
Because of his work done initially, A1 will earn commissions 4 times for each generation of the godsons under him.
This is a first step to perform in order to present the outcome to a committee in order to validate the project.
Once well done, I will return to the developer to convert this project into a big project