Develop back-office system in Scriptcase supporting Customer Service, Database Management and Management Reports functionality. This project is for the completion of Phase I which includes enhancing an existing apps (District Courts & DB Maintenance) and creating the framework (dashboards & security) for the final system. In Phase II, creation of Customer Service and Management apps.
Because the Scriptcase sample Security app will be used as the codebase, this should be a relatively small project. Freelancer is not required to be available 40 hours/week; only required to complete tasks within agreed upon timeframe. The budget is an estimate.
Current Scriptcase Platform: Scriptcase 9.6.016, PHP 7.3, MySQL: 5.6.49-cll-lve
[login to view URL] will be used for project collaboration.
• Make modifications to existing app and construct new apps as defined below.
• Add Security checks & error handling to existing apps. (This needs to include any features that will make these apps robust and secure in a production environment.)
• Upgrade to MySQL 8.
• Add User Help and documentation. Text will be written by another team member.
• Coordinate with our Technical Lead.
• Deploy to production Linux box.
• Document technical configuration & processes for maintaining & deploying Scriptcase apps.
• Create professional development environment including source control.
• The Freelancer is expected to complete all needed testing and deliver products capable of production status.
PHASE 1: FRAMEWORK
District Courts App
• This existing app is used to maintain detailed information about each federal district court.
• This app needs to be reviewed to check for problems; fix if any are found.
• New screens need to be added for when courts have temporary rules in place due to natural disaster – or say a global pandemic. The data and screen requirements will be determined by another team member.
DB Admin app
• This is a simple app that maintains certain parameters and lookup values.
• Additional fields might be needed based on the “temporary rules” enhancement mentioned above. If no new fields, this app should only require security components.
User Security App
• Use the Scriptcase Security sample: [login to view URL] as a baseline.
• A few additional fields will likely be needed for the user table but no significant modifications beyond that will be required.
Dashboards & Menus
• Create the necessary dashboards & menus for each level of user.
• Include District Courts, DB Admin and User Security apps.
• Design with Phase 2 in mind to accommodate future Customer Service, Executive/Management & other apps.
Each of the above items is a deliverable. In addition, the system needs to be running in the development/test environment and deployed to the production server.
*** THIS PHASE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS JOB. THIS IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ***
PHASE 2: SUPPORT & MANAGEMENT APPS --
Customer Service App
The Customer Service app needs to provide access to all components of our custom web app to help resolve customer problems. For example:
• Update customer profile/contact info.
• View/modify customer’s current case including status, checklists, todo lists, instructions, docket, alerts, emails, etc.
• Email documents to customers
• Maintain an audit log
• Zendesk is used for ticket management; so the app will not handle this.
• Additional features will be required. The customer service agents will need access to almost every table in the database to one degree or another.
This app will be the command center for running the organization and measuring its performance.
• KPI, Sales, Customer Service, App Performance, etc. Reports/Analysis
• Additional features will be required.
Scope Of Work
This job is for Phase I only. If things go well, Freelancer will likely be given the 1st opportunity to bid on Phase2.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $528 tähän työhön
Hi, I am a full stack developer. I have good experience for website and app. web backend: django, laravel, php mobile: native, flutter, react native Sincerely Daria