Let me first describe the background of the project:
I have developed a web application for online courses. This application will be in the form of Software as a Service (SaaS), support for multi-tenant / multi-merchant.
I plan on modifying the finished app. I have the application (along with its source code) that would roughly correspond to modifying the web application.
Therefore, I need a freelancer to make modifications to the web application.
The application that will be the basis of this project is the (ask for intern). PHP with Codeigniter Framework. This application represents about 98% of the web application that I want.
The problem is that the application is only designed for a single tenant / merchant / owner (single application). In the app, the tenant / merchant represent by owner role (please look at the app first).
Therefore, the objective of this project is:
1. Create a mini saas administration panel or use an existing one.
2. Convert / convert application to multi-owner / multi-merchant / SaaS
3. Create a registration system for that owner / merchant
4. Create a super owner / administrator role that can perform CRUD operations for all data owners
5. That can be installed on a cyberpanel or cpanel hosting
6. That the owner can put a custom Domain
For the database design, I think the most possible is to share the shared database / schema.
If you are serious with this project. Provide and describe your proposal.
I am very open to debate and input. If in fact this modification is not feasible / there are bottleneck limitation consequences in the CodeIgniter framework, leave me a message for internal, for now, the above method is the most feasible in terms of time and cost.