We are looking for a reputable development firm to assist us with bringing life to our project.
If you do not have any experience and understanding with any of the following.. Please do not bid!
- Ad Networks
- Pay Per Click
- Advertisement Delivery (Mobile/Desktop)
- Link Shortening Service
- Popup/Popunder Delivery
- XML Feeds/Parsing
- Contextual Ads
- Video Ads
- Traffic Fraud Filtration/Detection
- Traffic Analysis
We are only looking for bids from firms that have the following skillsets and experiences. If you do not have any of these, please do not bid.
- Web Development processes and application design experience
- Minimal 2-3 years’ experience with PHP, Object-Orient Programming
- Minimal 2-3 years' experience with MVC.
- Minimal 2-3 years' of NoSQL. (Query Writing, Tuning and Table Design)
- Minimal 2-3 years' of Ajax jQuery/Bootstrap
- Understand XML Implementation
- Understand Database Load Balancing/Replication for scaling purposes.
The features this platform will offer:
- Advanced XML metasearch engine supporting all well-known XML PPC and CPV feeds, with the ability to quickly add new feeds.
- Advanced traffic and results optimization engine customizable to your campaign goals.
- Dynamic bid pricing for Publishers, based on traffic source performance down to subid level.
- Traffic quality management for advertisers via rigorous monitoring of quality metrics and user behavior.
- Fraudulent traffic protection, including filters, white and black lists, and human presence detection features.
- Self-service CPC/CPV engine and customizable dashboard for direct advertisers.
- Transparent, accurate, real-time accounting with zero discrepancies, to maximize revenue for both advertisers and publishers
- XML API for publishers’ metrics.
- Traffic exchange technology, both within our Network of XML Networks and with other ad networks using our platform.
There will be multiple portals needed:
1) Administrative Portal (This is what the platform administrator utilizes to manage all domains, billing and customers).
2) Client Portal (The customer will log into this to manage their domains, view ftp details, create support tickets and manage billing).
3) Network Portal (The customer would log into the Network Portal to manage each website they own in the platform. The idea behind this is to allow management of ALL domains they've setup from one central location.)
Each domain that is configured will have two portals that can be accessed from the domain's website:
1) Advertiser Portal (This is where that domain's advertisers sign up and log into)
2) Publisher Portal (This is where that domain's publishers sign up and log into)
I will provide further in-depth detail to those whom meet the above requirements. The outline I have uploaded provides more detailed specifications on what we expect the platform to offer to it's customers.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 21882 $ tähän työhön
Project: SaaS Advertising Development Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer