Regain control and fix issues on a server:
1 - I have an in-house server that used to be managed by someone that is not available anymore.
2 - I have all the access and passwords for it;
3 - It has about 17 web app installed there (they are all based on PHP (CI, Laravel or YI and MySQL as DB);
4 - It has some services that we use for our DEB/BETA/OPS environment;
- Gitlab, Dockers/containers, Liquibase, Jenkins, Redmine are the most important ones we use there.
- The process: Developer pull last code from Gitlab, make the necessary changes on local, push back. After that using Jenkins I first build the DEV version, so the developer can test it live/server. After tests are done and positive, I do the build for BETA, that I use for my testes. If everything goes as expected, I do the build for OPS (that the version I use for DEMOS/Presentations);
5 - Few web app still live, most not;
- The reason most are not is that after some updates and issues when uploading using Jenkins, they stopped to work;
* What I need: someone that is familiar with this type of architecture/enviromenment.
* Sure, before someone ask: I will not provide access/credentials before I select the person that I fell can do it and for the budget I have.
* There are some risks for the person that will do it: *TIME* Since I don't know exactly what is the problem, and different systems may have different problems to get back live again, that can be time-consuming. Sure for a person that is familiar with this type of environment, that would not be a problem.
* The budget to have all items bellow covered is U$250.
* I may need that person for further services and maintenance of the server, so it can become a long-term job, even if sporadically.
What needs to be covered:
- All existing systems must be put back live.
- All web app there
- All 3 versions of the web app ( DEV + BETA + OPs)
- All tested with 3 major browsers with print screens as POD (proof of Delivery, that means you will need to log, make a print of the first page of all systems + in all 3 browsers: IE, FF, and Chrome)
- A spreadsheet will be provided (ONLY for the selected person) with all credentials, url's, etc...
* Please note* the server was not hacked... but the person that did it does not work with me anymore (he will not be available for a serious health issue for at least another 2 months.. so I can't wait for his return).
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello I have experience in server Administration, Also I have a team of developers working with me, So I think I will be the best fit for the job profile, Please do get back to me if you think so. Thanks
Hello! We are ready to accept your work as challenge but the cost you are expecting is too low and the actual work you have needed 1 php developer too.