I need a MYSQL stored procedure(s) that returns a list of dates given a start date, end date or both and the events returned are based on a recurrence rule (i.e. an iCalendar recurrence rule [url removed, login to view]). This SP will be used to enhance an php calendar application to support recurring events.
We will already have an events table which is joined with the rrule, exdate and rdate tables via the event_id. It may be beneficial to have multiple stored procedures that call one another for organizational purposes.
For DAILY recurrence:
1. Every x days
2. Every weekday
For WEEKLY recurrence:
1. Recur every x weeks on (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat)
For MONTHLY recurrence:
1. Day x of every y months
2. The (1st-4th,last) (Sun-Sat,day,weekday,weekend day) of every x months
For YEARLY recurrence:
1. Every (Jan-Dec) Day
2. The (1st-4th,last) (Sun-Sat,day,weekday,weekend day) of (Jan-Dec)
Included Date Table:
1. If extra dates are included return those date as well.
Excluded Date Table:
2. Exclude dates in this table if date returned in recurrence.
The start date is specified as well as an end date of:
1. No end date (this should go out 3 years)
2. End after x occurrences
3. End by date
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MYSQL Stored Procedure(s)