I have been working almost 2 years now with different Freelancer-Developers.
We have build a great website, that is now used by thousands of customers (around 8000 orders per month with 80 employees): [url removed, login to view] (start page) | [url removed, login to view] (restaurant page)
Now we have many Tasks running at the same time and my main-developer doesn´t have enough time anymore to get further fast enough, so we need an additional team now for following tasks:
1. Custom changes on a wordpress/woocommerce-based page, that already has been changed a lot. for this you will need to download that page to local.
Tasks will be like this:
1.1 "Make order possible under min-order amount by adding up the difference (between order amount and minorderamount) to delivery-fee: for example: we have min order 14€ and ask for 2,9€ delivery fee.
so if a user wants to order for 13,20€, he can do it but the delivery fee will change to 3,7€ (80cent more in this case)"
1.2: "change sequence of products: the products in a category are sorted by datetime of publish. i would like to be able to sort them manually"
(we will have 50-100 more tasks of this kind in 2018)
2. small SEO changes
2.1: google SEO task: add some tag words for homepage (for example, "food delivery") so that google knows better with which words to find it.
i will only have a very few SEO tasks, let´s say 3-5 per year.
3. iOS app
now we have a web-based iOS app (an app that just opens the browser).
in the future i want to have a mix between a web-based iOS app and a real ios-app. i have all files from app now, so that we can improve it.
PLEASE TEXT ME WITH FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. What of the Tasks can you/your team do?
2. How much money would you ask for each of the tasks, avg.? (we can speak about the pricer later)
For me this tasks are now more important to see, how skilled you are.
3. with how many people would i have to work with?
4. did you work on similar projects before? can you link me some?
5. how is your time management for the next 1-2 years?
Looking forward :-)