In a nutshell we need to :
1. Patient registration
a. Capture patient profile
b. Process insurance if any
c. Process payment
d. Process medical exam request
e. Upload previous reports, prescriptions, etc to the system and to PACS (NEOLOGICA)
2. Forward patient info to DICOMMOD (Neologica) to convert to dicom protocol to radiology modality needed
3. Assign (manually/automatically) pending patient exam to suitable resources (technician/exam modality)
4. Resources are designated at shift beginning when techs, readiologist, receptions, cashiers, etc sign in to work. Match by defaults or manually techs vs. modality/room.
5. Send notification to room/technician of pending exam
6. Prompt technician to ACCEPT order
7. Prompt technician to FINISH order
8. Give technician ability to add notations, remarks, etc to the order/exam profile. Including a notation targeting the radiologist, sales, and reception.
9. Notify radiologist of pending exams in order to write report (the ability to set default and changeable priorities in writing the reports-based on modality, referring doctor, etc).
10. Notify patient, referring doctor, referring broker, when report is done (SMS, whatsapp) and give access to it.
11. Give access to stakeholders to images through the PACS
12. Provide status dashboard to show patient’s order progress : REGISTERED, WAITING, TECH_ACCEPTED, TECH_STARTED, EXAM_FINISHED, REPORT_PENDING, REPORT_DONE, PACKAGE_PENDING, PATIENT_EXITED
13. Social media customers’ management
14. Salespersons management including SALES_VISIT_SCHEDULE, SALES_VISIT, DOCTORS, BROKERS, ACCOUNTS, etc.
15. Cashiering portal to enable the accountant to close and audit the cash drawers. There are multiple cash drawers and multiple shift
16. Realtime progress and status dashboard
17. Dynamic reporting for financial, quality, sales (including correlating sales visits with patient visits/exams), KPIs, performance of techs, radiologists, brokers, modalities, exam types, geographical areas of patients, geographical areas of doctors, etc
18. Optional: ability to book exams online, mobile app.
19. Optional: reception and cashiering on kiosk
20. Optional: radiologists, technicians, etc notifications and status updates through mobile app
21. Optional: deploy AI to estimate expected exam time and patient waiting time through historical data concerning technicians, patient profile, modality used, etc
attached are some rough charts to give an idea
38 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, I have checked the details I have rich experienced with ASP.NET, PHP, SQL, User Interface Design. Please initiate chat so we can discuss this job.