One of our client is having a web application written in Python using flask framework with a postgresdb to retrieve all the information as it comes in from implants.
They have one desktop application which sends all information of local pc (where the application
is installed) information back to the system developed using python.
1) I am looking to enhance my user interface at first for the user and then the clients further down the road which would be the client logging in to just look at the information but no access to running tasks.
2) Need to create new user roll where customers can log in but they can only read the data from the dashboard.
In Details : (Mostly all details are available in database, you need to grab and do the calculation to display on dashboard) - Will Share dashbord images later on
• I have no user roles as it is only me that users it. I would like
o Standard User
o Retailer (Read Only)
• I would like to create a different jobs for clients so each job is separate section
• I would like to be able click on one implant and it would just show all the information it has for just that one and I would like to be able issue task to the implant there like in the images 1 & 2
• Image 3 is super admin dashboard that is what I used and it was just an example but the information I would like on the dashboard is:
o Implants installed
All the implants that are installed for this job/client can just be a number
o Inactive Implants
Implants that have not called home or checked in can be just a number
o Implant Persistence Installed
This is when you install persistence on the target computer it is run as a task so it's in the database can just be a number
o User Summary
o Device Type
o Application Summary
All the applications from each machine
o Platform Summary
windows 7 icon
windows 10 icon
Windows Server 2012
server 2012 icon
Windows Server 2016
server 2016 icon
Windows Server 2019
server 2019 icon
o Terminal Log Feed
This is the log from flask
o Location Data
Map showing each implant GPS data
o Microphone captures
Play audio captures from dashboard
o Keylogger Log Feed
The implant can install a keylogger and you can retrieve those logs at any time
This is a screenshot of the target computer it is not saved in the database but in a separate folder
All the credentials from all the implants installed for the job/client
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I hope to see you in chat. I am an experienced python flask developer with full-stack knowledge and career. I'm sure I can do this perfectly. Thanks for your kind attention.
Hello. I am very interested to your project. I have a wealthy experience of python Flask. I can satisfy all your requirements. Please contact me and let discuss in detail. Thanks.