We are an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) and are offering Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, and SMS services.
We are looking for an integration of our 4PSA VoipNow SPE platform with our WHMCS billing software. The goal is to automate the process of billing long distance/usage calls and generate monthly invoices in WHMCS.
1. We need the ability to extract/pull call history in order to bill the client. We need to invoice the client for all outgoing calls that was charged, all incoming calls that was charged (also showing the DID called) and break it down by the called country. Ideally, we need to break these down separately and not just present one total cost.
2. The ability to map clients in WHMCS to clients/org in VoipNow server.
3. The ability to support multiple 4PSA servers – we have several servers
4. The ability bill for long distance calls on a monthly, Quarterly, or semi-annually.
5. Modify the design/template of the PDF invoices to display the necessary information
6. For each client we need to individually:
- Usage Billing Start Date we will be the date usage will start to bill/exported from VoipNow
- Usage Billing Cycle – Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually
- The Exclude Detailed CDR option should also be visible here
As far as we know there is no option to pull cdr records from the database via API, but we can make requests directly to the database of the 4PSA VoipNow servers. We have been informed by 4PSA that there is an option to connect remotely to the database. (There is a total of 5 servers currently in production)
The remaining requirements can be achieved via the 4PSA System API: https://wiki.4psa.com/display/VNUAPI30/VoipNow+UnifiedAPI
WHMCS also has APIs that can be used to accomplish this: [login to view URL]