1) RESUME LATER and REVIEW INCORRECT/ REVIEW DIFFICULT items in report are slow. They need to be made instantaneous so when user click on them it instantly take to report or to the review items.
2) Report is not showing correct values. It needs to be fixed in summary section as well as in domain performance section
3) Difficult marked items not showing in report. And when clicked on Review Difficult then it shows blank. When coming back to report, entire report now is shown with nil values.
4) RESUME TEST button is very slow. It needs to be modified to be instantaneous
5) TEST REPORT button is very slow. It needs to be modified to be instantaneous
6) SEE REPORT & RESUME TEST buttons in MENU -> MY ACCOUNT -> TEST HISTORY are extremely slow. They need to be fixed to be instantaneous
7) There should be a way for user to END TEST (the way currently user can RESUME TEST later without ending it). (Its simple by marking questions of that test with Test Completed flag. but user should have a button to END TEST from report). (Like in test report the EXIT button should be converted to EXIT TO RESUME LATER. And new button added END TEST & EXIT.
8) During test if user’s internet connection drops and stays down for at least 5 seconds then there should be a bubble notification (not popup) mentioning that “Dear User, Sorry to inform you that your internet connection is down. You can continue with your test. When connection is regained, pending attempted questions will be uploaded. Please don't refresh or move away from the page. Otherwise some questions you attempt may get lost. Good luck with your test..!” with brown fonts. And when connection restores and stays for 5 seconds then the bubble text should change to green colour with message, “Dear User, We are pleased to inform that internet connection has been regained. Those questions you attempted while internet connection was down will now be attempted to be uploaded to servers. Continue with your test. Good luck.” And in case if user approaches end of the test or clicks RESUME LATER and internet connection was still down and some question responses were not uploaded to the server yet, then there should be a red font notification to user (this can be a popup. Notification here should be, “Dear User, We understand your current test practice ends. You attempted X questions out of Y questions and Z questions from attempted X questions are not yet uploaded to servers due to internet connection break. You will lose your responses to these Z questions. You can still connect to internet and click UPLOAD below. Or if you are willing to RESUME LATER without updating those Z questions to server then click RESUME LATER below.”.
9) And then making the new functionality available along side the existing functionality through new buttons?