Here is the list again of what I need done (I added one thing at the end that I found):
1. Have the “Summer Sale” picture on the index page and home address. Right now it only shows up when you go to [url removed, login to view] instead of just [url removed, login to view] Also have my category ad image show up underneath the “Summer Sale” picture only when you are in a category or subcategory page. Neither of these images should show when you are looking at a product page. The location of the category ad image is in the same folder as the “Summer Sale” image ([url removed, login to view]) and is called cat_ad.jpg.
2. Switch the “Buy Now!” button to “Add to Cart” on the Advanced Search Results page. Also get rid of the random “text” next to the button.
3. Get rid of the “Continue” button at the bottom of the “Privacy Notice” and “Terms of Service” page.
4. Add an image that is the same as the background that I can later change to an 800 number where the flags used to be to the left of the shopping cart.
5. Fix the product pages for items that are no longer in stock. Right now the bottom shifts to the left. Here is a link to an example - [url removed, login to view]
6. Right now in my back office area I can't run any reports or invoices or anything. I added a module a while ago that works great, but apparently its interfering with some of my reports. The module just allowed me to put in my "Cost" for each item. The website keeps giving me this error -
"1054 - Unknown column 'product_cost' in 'field list'
select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, product_cost, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, products_id from orders_products where orders_id = '39'
You can see this by going to "Customers/Orders" and then clicking on any button on the right such as "Edit Status", "Edit Order" or "Invoice".
Not sure what's going on here exactly, but this is where I found it.