I have a modified version of [url removed, login to view] shopping cart.
I had added to the x-cart on my website the "color patch functionality":
my website is: [url removed, login to view]
the website is not currently in business but it is still live.
I would like to use this website as a template to fix this problem.
the user name and password for admin for this website is:
[url removed, login to view]
The problem is with adding the color patches module.
Do the following:
1) Add a new product. type in price desc etc etc.
A) Add the option as "color" in the "product options" section.
B) below the "product options" section Add the patches and images for all the colors you need to in that section on the same page.
there is already a product with above things done, you can play with that product to see whats wrong with it.
The problems are as follows:
1) On the user side, when you click on the first color path, the product image for that color does not come up correctly.
2) In the admin side, the section where the images for the patches can
be added, are NOT scrollable thus, I am not able to add more than 2
colors because its an IFRAME i guess with no scrollbars, plese check.
3) on the user side, the price that appears is not correct when I choose a different color.
4) on the user side, the patches appear vertically below each other. it should be equally distributed 3 in each row.
The color patches functionality should work correctly like in the
[url removed, login to view];SizeID=1&txtproductId=621311&txtQueryID=&SubCat=&selDept=12&OfferID=WQ&ItemCatDesc=sweaters&ItemSubCatDesc=pullover
I need someone to go in and fix the code for this.
I do have another thing that I need fixed on the website, that would be seperate.
please send me your questions if any.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $90 for this job
Hi, I can do it and it will work good. but please remove admin info, it's very bad idea to give it to everybody. Contact throw PMB :) Thanks, Igor Racyborynsky