hi, we would like to build a price comparison site with multiple source.
We found a WP compare theme but need the below modifications/configurations without jeopardizing speed, can you do them ?
[login to view URL]
1) Add marketplace sources/aff. networks from the links below (less than 150 -see attached file)
2) Select only products that ship to country of choice when populating the website (limit the product feeds to ie: Saudi).
3) Modify default currency to country of choice (ie: SAR)
4) Have multiple languages, primarily Arabic and English and setting a default one according to detected IP
5) add column to display the amount of money saved
6) add column to display shipping cost to target country (in local currency)
7) Test Mobile responsive, multi browser compatibility, Speed/security and SEO optimization
8) Change current categories to only: auto parts, toys, mobile accessories, Unique products (hide others)
9) Remove the whole header menu where "Register Your Store"
10) Pre-populate store with products, all links MUST be SEO optimized with product name.
[login to view URL] or [login to view URL] or pricerunner
Would love you bid and timeline estimated to have a fully functional, tested and ready website.
Feel free to make any recommendations too.
P.S: In your Bid/response , you must:
1) Put Subect line: "Super Comparison" or else you will be rejected and blocked.
2) If you have worked on similar project, be prepared to share a verifiable referenace
3) If you have any questions, have them all ready listed to discusse them 1 time
We are also entertaining suggestion to build the above application in faster frameworks like laravel , Zend , codeigniter, Cake.