I have a Prestashop 184.108.40.206.
The website it's using Advance Stock Management with 3 Warehouses.
3 weeks ago I needed the following and I am referring in past tense.
If a product has qty available in all the 3 warehouses:
- single order // right now Prestashop breaks the order into 3 different orders.
- single carrier fee // right now Prestashop doubles or triples the carrier fee
- prioritize the carts when a order it's placed // right now Prestashop subtracts the nr of items from the warehouse that has the largest number of items
- keeps the Advance Stock Management and the Back Office working in the Back Office.
Also I have 2 feeds that are syncing trough a cron with a 3-rd party software that provided the stocks for 2 of the warehouses, the 3-rd warehouse is manually managed.
They feeds were working on Prestashop [url removed, login to view] prior the modifications, and registered all logs on stock updates in the Stock Movement.
I have a changelog of all the files that were edited or added.
They were all done by someone that was awarded here on freelancer.com.
What are my problems right now and my requirements:
1. I am getting negative stock in the instant stock management area. For the Physical Stock and Usable Stock, the actual algorithm it's taking in a account the qty from past orders and I am getting negative stock. Somehow the items form the orders are not fully removed wehn the status is changed to Shipped.
1.1 Although I am seeing negative stocks the qty available for order it's the correct one it's just a admin overwrite bug.
2. I can't add items to a existing order, which is understandable because it's not pointed from which stock to subtract.
2.1 I need to see in the AdminOrders a break of the items from which Warehouse it's taken. - like this [url removed, login to view]
2.2 I need to be able to add items based on the existing order of prioritize of the Warehouses (1,2,3)
3. The Cash on Delevery Module has a problem on placing a order and get a fatal error on undefined method StockManager::setWarehouseQuantity().
3.1 The order gets registered in the BO, but as a client you get a blank screen.
4. Keep the BackOffice working.
I am open and I am seeking a long term relation, please bid according.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 277 $ tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks