I have an online store that uses Prestashop, but I need new features to make our work easier.
1) Create a new stock control interface to register new bought items:
- Reads the barcode from each product, and adds the item to stock. If the item is not registered on the system, it would allow me to register it.
- After adding the item to stock, it would add the item to a new database, with the following information: Price paid, Supplier, Order Date, Arrival date, payment type (credit card, money, trade).
2) We work from separate sites. So, we need a stock view to see where is located the stock (Place1, Place2, Place3).
3) Create a new "Quick sell" interface, where we:
- Read the barcode from the item to be sold.
- Put the selling value, shipping costs, seller, payment type, tracking code (if necessary)
- After that, we would create the order.
4) At the end of each month, we would need a monthly report, showing our profit on each sale and the total profit.
5) We must be able to see our stock at any moment, showing quantity and where is the item.
Please only bid if you know PRESTASHOP and have experience with PHP and MYSQL.