I need a website script written in PHP that will allow me to search all of the [url removed, login to view] city site job listings for specific keywords.
Here is what I would like for you to provide -
1. Go to [url removed, login to view] and take a look at the Search Bar on the left hand side under "search Craigstlist". As you can see, it allows you to enter a keyword and then select a category in the drop-down box. However, this script only searches the Craigslist site that you are currently on - For example, [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
2. What I would like is for you to create a script that allows me to enter keywords, hit a search button, and it will search ALL **job fields** in ALL the Craigslist sites and output them in a webpage.
For example, I want to be able to go to this script you create, type in "Flash" and have the script search all of the different city Craigs list sites' JOBS section for "Flash".
- Script show allow you to enter multiple names, just like Google does. Example: Flash + MX + HTML
A list of all the Craiglist sites are available at <[url removed, login to view]> - on the right side (The city names starting with atlanta).
The fields to search are the "jobs" fields on each of these city sites.
You agree to provide the source code for this script.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work on Internet Explorer and Netscape
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I am an expert in PHP and PHP scraping techniques. I will be happy to create a script to scrape such a site with your requirements. hit me up so we can discuss this further. Alex