PHP Script Using Gmail API
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for a skilled PHP developer who can create a script using the Gmail API to receive emails. The script should have the following functionality:
- Receive and access emails using the Gmail API
- Sort and filter received emails by sender, subject line, and body
- Store the email in a MariaDB database.
- Move emails to a folder or spam depending on the rules.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Strong proficiency in PHP programming
- Experience working with APIs, specifically the Gmail API
- Knowledge of email handling and filtering
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately sort and filter emails
- Familiarity with Gmail API's documentation and best practices
The end project will have our involvement, once the emails are stored in the database, a cron will run over new rows, running ChatGPT to detect spam, sales emails, etc and categories emails. This cron and the ChatGPT script will be done by us. We just need the data to be in the database.
Once the column "status" in the database is 1 (for finished) your script will then trigger, if the "response" says spam, it will spam it, if it says a folder name, it'll put it in that folder, if it says a label it will assign it that label.
We will need oAuth for this project, we are developers, so we can assist. I'm just not good with Google's APIs.
Projektin tunnus: #37210681